Pawel Aleksander Fedorynski
- name: Pawel Aleksander Fedorynski
- date of birth: January 3, 1976
- Design and development of complex software systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Unix programming environment
- Excellent knowledge of various network protocols and Internet technologies
- Programming languages: C, Perl, C++, Common Lisp, PHP, Java, Pascal
- Working experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle databases
- Good interpersonal skills
- October 2006 - now: Software Engineer at Google Switzerland GmbH
- July 2003 - August 2006: Software Engineer at the Research and Development
Division of HS Partner Pro-Test S.A.
Responsibilities included the development of a cross-platform
(MS Windows and GNU/Linux) programming environment, consisting of
- Widget toolkit
- Abstraction layer, hiding the details of communication with
- Scripting language, loosely based on PL/SQL
- System responsible for an automated presentation of data from the
database on various widgets
- Tool for the preparation of reports
- RAD tool
- February 2003 - April 2003: Software Engineer at Comers Ltd. Completed project:
- Content management solution
- November 2001 - January 2003: Software Engineer at Altima.
- Self-service hosting system (similar to cPanel or DirectAdmin) -
- Internet shop
- April 2001 - September 2001: Software Engineer
at Internet Operator S.A. Completed projects:
- Login and registration module for a web portal
- Web auctions -
- Interface for filling data into a weather service
- Internet dating service
- Author of articles on C++ and Perl in
Software 2.0 (a.k.a.
Software Developer's Journal)
- C++ instructor at Fiokware
December 2005: M.Sc. from the Department of Mathematics,
Informatics and Mechanics of Warsaw University. The title of my thesis
The engine for Polish-language interactive fiction, with the
final grade 5 and GPA above 4.7
2000: Certificate of completion from the Physics Department of
Warsaw University with GPA above 4.5; I have been receiving Department
of Physics' fellowship for two years. My M.Sc. thesis,
Supergravity theory in eleven dimensions, hasn't been finished.
1999: Participation in a student exchange program
and studies for six months at Vrije Universiteit in The Netherlands.
I was a member of a two person team that prepared a series
of lectures on quantum field theory in finite temperatures, accompanied
with notes. We received 5 (the highest grade) for our work.
- 1995: High school graduation.
- Polish, English: fluent
- Russian: average
- French: basic